Us

Us
Forever and Always

11 January, 2011

1-11-11 Are you supposed to be lucky or something??

I find it pretty neat that today is 1-11-11, I don't know why I find it interesting, I am not in the least little bit superstitious, but maybe I should be.

This morning I woke up and did not want to get out from under my heated blanket! It took me a few minutes to muster up enough courage to get out from under the covers and make my way to the kitchen. Even Daisy looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to get her out from under the covers! The house was chilly, but not freezing and what better to have on a cold morning than a hot cup o' joe? So I turn on the water to fill the coffee pot and this is what I hear "pssssfffftttt!" A spray of water comes out and then nothing! So I went to the bathroom to see if it was the same story and sure enough it was the same exact thing!

Daisy is just watching me run around like a nut trying to figure out how I can "fix" this so I can take my shower and get ready for work. After about 15 minutes I figured there is nothing I can do, so I might as well just get dressed and try my best to get ready for work with no water! I had my water bottle from the gym that was about half full so without thinking I poured all of it into Daisy's water dish so she could have some new water. Have you ever brushed your teeth without water? It is pretty disgusting! I gagged while brushing my teeth thinking to myself I should have saved just a lil of that water for me! Then the weirdest thing happened, in the midst of me about to puke in the bathroom, I started laughing. Not just a little laugh but one of those full blown laughs where you eyes start to water, and you side starts to hurt. I thought to myself this is it, I have officially "lost it!" But even then I couldn't stop laughing. I finished getting ready to the best of my ability and drove to work to start my wonderful Tuesday!

I guess I just learned that sometimes when things go array all you can do is laugh. All you can do is laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment