Us

Us
Forever and Always

05 January, 2011

Wi...Win...Wint...WINTER...



I thought I would post some pics of us on Exodus, we had the most wonderful 18 days ever! We did so much and had so much fun, I bet that is why they flew by. I don't think it helped that it is winter and they days are so short! I hate waking up and going to work in the dark (7:30) and coming home in the dark (5:00). I wish it was Spring or for that matter Summer already. As I am a Spring/Fall person, Jeff is most definitely a Fall/ Winter person. He loved the cold weather and most of all he loves the snow. He was a tad disappointed that it didn't snow for Christmas. It did however snow for New Years and the first thing he said when he woke up and saw all the white stuff was "let's go sledding!" Of course I agreed even though I hate being out in the cold for longer than it takes for me to walk from my warm house to the truck! We did have a great time and after the first 30 minutes I started to warm up. Jeff jokingly said that is an early sign of hypothermia and I just couldn't "feel" myself being cold any more! We found a really great hill to sled on, it was not very busy at all, probably only about 4 other people we had to share with.






















1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete