Us

Us
Forever and Always

14 January, 2011

You Deliberately Disobeyed Me!

And I couldn't be more happy about it!! I got a letter from my husband! It was a short one. About one paragraph! He just wanted me to know that he loves me, misses me, and that he is studying his butt off for this board. He said that he is finally starting to get it. He feels like he is starting to remember everything he has to remember to succeed! He thanked me for studying with him over Exodus and supporting him no matter what. That was the whole letter, that was it. I was so surprised when I opened the mail box and it was there. I love him so much.

Every morning I listen to the radio in the truck. I actually like the radio. Jeff does not like the radio. He is a Cd in the truck kid of guy. He does not like the commercials, he is a big music fan. He wants all music all the time. So, this morning I got in the truck and it was on the radio. For some odd reason I switched it to CD, as soon as I did I heard this song. I couldn't help but smile, Jeff sings this song to me all the time! I did not know that this was the last song he was listening to the last time he drove the truck. I know it is a little thing but it made my day.

Today was full of pleasant surprises that will keep me going until tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment